I would like to say thanks to Siv Maria. for this Lovely and Kreative award and I love it. However I must continue circulating it throughout the land of blog which of course means I must share Seven random facts about myself and then pass these awards onto other blogger's. The awards were designed by two lovely ladies, with beautiful personalities. I hope I can do the award justice and to include any random facts that may make you smile. So here's "looking at you all!"
- Well I'm not sure if I'm very random these days, although perhaps I should leave it for you to decide. Some years ago I decided to do things for me instead of everyone else. I have a desire to cure my tremor. This is not perhaps the medicinal way of curing the problem but it's my theory and I shall leave it for you to ponder on whether you think it's a good one or not!
- For my 50th birthday, I decided I would try everything I had never done, at least once. I have always been interested in living on the edge and I am very competitive once I have the hang of it. The first experience was to fly a glider which I did and loved. The second was to zip-wire off the Tyne Bridge, this one I have yet to carry though. Most of all I have a desire to para-glide on my own.. I just cant wait for the thrill. My friends and family think I'm bonkers!
- As I love being outdoors, I'm at my happiest when out visiting friends, riding my beautiful thoroughbred grey horse Alfie. Neither of us are spring chickens but we both enjoy a good power stroll through the forestry. Once a year we parade fully plaited and turned out looking frightfully smart for our five minute jaunt at Christmas time where show everyone how stiff we both are to the melody of "Here Comes Santa Claus," its Alf's high light of the year and if he is happy then I am too!
- I look after my father, as well as taking orders, making bouquets and delivering them. Writing my blog post, keeping my website up-to-date. Riding, teaching, healing, and the usual chores. However, when the"sun his hat on," I'm off with the work clothes and on with the shorts, jump into the car, shades on and head to the beach". To the wide open spaces, the ocean and golden sand and me. At that time of the day either, "No-one will have surfaced or they will have all gone! That's my idea of peace and most importantly "freedom" together with Cream and the music; Dance floor is like the sea, Ceiling is the sky. You're the sun and as you shine on me, I feel free, I feel free, I feel free. Lyrics by Jack Bruce
- When I was younger I loved my job and ended up giving every minute I had to it, eventually becoming its slave. I worked long unsociable hours and the years passed me by. I had my family I miscarried my first, a little sadness on my part there. Later my daughter arrived. My marriage dissolved so I ended struggling to bring her up on my own. Now I look at my daughter and I'm so proud of her, she has accomplished all the things I'd want her to. It would be lovely if she met a nice man to give me some grandchildren.
- I love socialising, going out for meals with friends and occasionally a handsome gent but that doesn't happen very often. I'm not a red meat fan. I love fish which is my main diet. I love all fruit and vegetables and can eat fish raw or cooked, I'm easy. I like All types of food provided its not swimming in grease, Hot and spicy, Cantonese, Chinese, Italian and Indian is good too. I love good full bodied red wine Merlot which is my favourite but white is okay on occasion too. Champagne is delicious but I'm not rich enough to drink that very often - sadly!
- I love all types of music, "Smooth" music, BBC 3 Classical FM and radio BBC 4, Where would we all be with out them. and still do but I have found I'm becoming more fond of Radio four. Is that a sign I'm getting old, do you think. I love listening to a good story on radio four. If all else fails I read a book. Although recently I tend to live sleep and drink on the Internet and in that order.
Thank you funny and beautiful Siv Maria for these lovely awards. Please make sure to check out Siv's blogs post, with her interesting fairy stories from Norway and visit Judy Garland with her magic red shoes. Also the LOVELY MELYNDA and CREATIVE KATIE O'SULLIVAN together with their great blogs. Here are my picks for random exposure, no pressure feel free to use them as you wish.
These are the blogs I think are creative.